(5 minutes from Kennel)
146 Hastings Street N.
(Approximately 21 km away)
528 Hastings Street N.
(Approximately 23 km away)
5381 Boulter Road
GPS Co-ordinates: 5003 North, 295 East
- Good Owners Great Dogs by Brian Kilcommons
Alan Kenworthy Books: Amy is a featured breeder in this book!
- Schnoodles – The Owners Guide from Puppy to Old Age
The Dog Listener – Learn How To Communicate With Your Dog
By Jan Fennell
A PET’S TEN COMMANDMENTS:
- My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
- Give me time to understand what you want of me.
- Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
- Don’t be angry with me for long and don’t lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
- Talk to me. Even if I don’t understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
- Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
- Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet I choose not to bite you.
- Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I’m not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
- Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
- On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me, please. Never say you can’t bear to watch. Don’t make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there because I love you so.
Take a moment today to thank God for your pets. Enjoy and take good care of them.
Life would be a much duller, less joyful experience without God’s critters.
Now please pass this on to other pet owners. We do not have to wait for Heaven to be surrounded by hope, love, and joyfulness. It is here on earth and has four legs!