Hello everyone! I hope you are all well and staying sane. I am just at the venting point with all this absolutely crazy Covid crap! One just doesn’t know what to believe anymore. I think its all a bunch of bull but that’s just my opinion.
I want to wish you all a safe and happy holiday season, despite the upcoming lockdown! Family is important so I hope that you all get to spend some time with your loved ones. Protect yourself and enjoy your time over the holidays.
With Christmas comes some dangers to your pets more specific your puppies/dogs, here are a few hazards to be aware of:
- fake or real Christmas trees are dangerous and toxic if eaten
- holly and Mistletoe also toxic if eaten (essential oils are toxic)
- chocolate is often part of Christmas just remember to keep it out of reach of your puppies/dogs also toxic if eaten
- Christmas morning is very exciting, please reminder to have your puppies needs taken care of before getting into the gift opening. Put your puppy safely away in their confined area for their safety.
- if you are traveling with a new puppy there are precautions to be taken as well
The safety of your pets are to be taken serious, vet visits at this time are very costly. Aside from that have a great holiday, laugh lots and make some amazing memories.
Just an update on a few things: I finally have a new Business Facebook page up and running. Still working on the page but excited about the new journey and can’t wait to share it with you all.
I have reached over 1000 subscribers so I will be doing a draw and will announce the winner of the Gift Certificate in the next Blog.
Heres to wish you all a Happy New Year and a much better 2021! Be mindful, stay positive and enjoy the break. Bye for now.